Saturday, August 8, 2020

Surf Wyoming


Thursday ran me up north to hang out with some friends of mine, Jason and Cheri Irvin, buried way north of Recluse WY.  Beautiful ride and fun time with good cowboy folks. After I crashed with them, I made my over to the Big Horns to hang for the day.

Jason and his pup lead the way of a steep ole pasture looking for wayward bulls. No success, but fun time
Look close and you will see just a few monster bucks in this area


Chief and I along the Powder River after leaving the Irvin's Friday morning


Headed for the Big Horns
It was a good trail, but longer and rockier than I had anticipated
There she be, Lake Angeline
Thanks partner for the lift up. Now it's time to surf
Elizabeth, Dad, Kendrick, and Carter getting ready to surf Meadowlark Lake Saturday morning 
 Kendrick cutting his teeth with the live load

Fun couple of days. The pastoral visit up north was great. Riding into and surfing Lake Angeline was challenging but worth it. Hanging with family is priceless. Now it's Sunday. A time for rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sandbox

Jesus is THE means to THE end, which is the Father.             https://youtu.be/o8o-XvbsORg